Version 4.8.1 is a minor update to version 4.8.0, so please make sure to also read the full release list and extended release notes for v4.8.0, which contains some major updates.
Below you will find a brief overview of the updates in version 4.8.1.
- Added the option to automatically remove all patients from included and excluded cohorts before running the scheduled search (and export)
- Improvements to the data collector pipeline when multiple terms of the same category are fetched, that will make the single-patient pages quicker to load
- Clearer translations about the number results in the patient finder cohorts sidebar
- Show a warning when the righthand term of a relative date filter is disabled
- Show disabled terms in the relative date filter dropdown
- Fixed some missing translations
- Fixed a problem introduced in v4.8.0 that caused all patient-specific pages to contain no data
- Prevent term names overlapping the table border in patient finder cohorts overview
- Fixed a problem scrolling to the top of the page in the patient finder
- Include default term validation status and question export limit when importing projects from the CTcue Hub
- Exclude all results questions without (enabled) terms from the table overview
- Block access to the CTcue Hub if the account email is not verified
- De-duplicate "imported by" mentions in CTcue Hub insights export