Click here to read the extended release notes on our Community Forum.
- For single patient pages in patient cohorts and data validation, we updated the way the table scrolls by removing the scroll container and allowing overflow on the page itself, so the scrollbar is always at the bottom of the screen and in view. You should no longer have to scroll all the way down the page for the horizontal scrollbar to show up. In addition, the table headers are now "sticky ".
- We have improved the add term modal. The primary focus is to suggest a search category (multiple categories can still be selected). We replaced the “recently used” sections with improved filter suggestions. For example, we'll look into form questions and DBC specialisms too.
- We have updated the term preview modal. The header where you can refresh the results and change the columns is now sticky in the top.
- Once you have more than 10 pages, we now show a 'Jump to page' option to navigate to desired pages much faster.
- You can now pin a comment, which means we will show it in the cohort overview. By default, we show the most recent comment made (if any exists). You can also view the comments in the sidebar, directly from the overview page.
- You're now able to filter on a custom number of matching terms in a group.
- You can now upload a list of
patient IDsdirectly to excluded patients as well.
- In patient finder, search results will appear as soon as the first batch has been found. You can start validating and including patients right away.
- You are now able to export pseudo IDs of patients that are still in the 'search results' cohort tab, so that you can check if there are additional datapoints for these patients somewhere else.
- We have improved project duplication. You can now choose to duplicate the patient results, comments, validations, etc.
- When adding a created result, you can now update the timestamp in addition to the date.
- We added
textual valueas a default visible column for the measurement category, so you're less likely to miss events that do have a value, just not a structured numeric one.
- When you invite a collaborator to join your project, they receive a notification. If you remove someone from your project, they will also get a notification about this.
- We added the cohort to column to your family relations export sheet.
- In the question preview section for multiple choice questions we now display the relative percentages as well as the absolute counts to help interpret the data.
- When a user switches the question type for a question that has a customized result, we now show a warning message indicating that the customized result will be removed.
- The Hospital tab on the Projects page now includes a filter for the project owner.
- The department filter on the Users and Project pages in the admin panel now includes a toggle to select all or none of the departments.
- If you change your password on the account page, there is a small delay to warn you if the confirmation password matches your new password.
- Acceptance servers already had a different logo, but now also have their own favicon. So you can easily identify the difference.
- In the
ordercategory, we have added two columns
afnamedatum. These have been called
occurrence_dtrespectively in the datamodel.
- We have added a new category "care plan".
Care Plan is a new category we are introducing to cover prescribed and planned care activities and medication for patients. At the moment only medication plans (Dutch: kuren) are covered, but we plan to add other care activities in the future.
- Form entries have a new field
question_id, that can be used to filter on "nested forms".
- We updated fields in the
administrative procedure, diagnosis and medicationcategories to support "code + description" autocomplete, similar to surgery procedure codes.
- We fixed an issue where sometimes creating a result in the data collector would give a 400 error page.
- If you chose the
create resultoption for an event, it would sort that result to the top as well. We have fixed this issue and the event should stay in place.
- Fixed an issue where the pseudo ids would not fit in the family history graph.
- Patient finder identifiers are now available in the audit logs correctly.
- We fixed issues with the experimental feature
conceptsand exporting the complete text of the report.
- In the data collector, if you copied a term within an answer and applied the same relative date filter, we would also fill the screen with duplicate information. We have resolved this and you should only see unique info.
- We fixed a mistake where the
measurement sourcevalue of "Lab" went missing. It again shows
Labcorrectly. In the data collector export it will reference the
report id, which means that for "Lab" measurements, this value is empty.
- Confirm password now shows an error on submit if the password is shorter than 3 characters.
- In the experimental feature category
report plussome fields are now disabled as they are not available for relative dates. In turn, the
extracted start and end dateare now correctly displayed in the big table overview.
- If you disable a report term, the content values will now correctly have a strike-through look.
- Questions in relative date and bulk date filter dropdowns are now ordered the same way as the sidebar.