Click here to read the extended release notes on our Community Forum.
- The reports plus category is now enabled in the data collector
- In the patient finder, all patient information is now consolidated on a single page
- Family relations are now available in patient finder (only mother-child relations have been implemented. Ask your hospital admin for permissions to view and export family relations.
- A number of improvements have been made to reports plus in the patient finder. Applicable improvements have been carried over to the data collector as well.
- Reports plus terms now have an applicability setting. This determines whether the confidence and relevance of AI processing results indicate that a concept applies or does not apply to a patient
- The best AI processing result is now highlighted in the report text and in the table of AI processing results
- AI processing results in a report are no longer filtered out based on their relevances
- Reports plus terms are now taken into account in determining whether a patient matches the (patient finder) criteria
- "AI processing" has been renamed to "AI assisted search"
- The workings of "AI assisted search" filters are now explained in the application
- Initial documentation of reports plus confidence has been added on Zendesk
- Administrators can now grant users access to specific identifiable data fields (for example, "date of birth" but not "country of birth")
- Administrators can now limit access to identifiable data fields to specific projects
- The user overview in the admin panel now includes a filter for identifiable data permissions as well as insight into the set expiry date for those permissions.
- The columns which are exported for all results questions can now be configured on the overview page as well
- Added additional fields to the administrative invoice and administrative medication categories. It is now possible to search for the requesting and executing physician
- Added an emergency flag for admissions. It is now possible to see which admissions were tagged as an emergency in HiX, Epic and Nexus EHRs.
- The export connector database schema can now be configured. It used to default to “dbo”, but now something like “export” can be chosen instead
- Various styling improvements
- Translations improvements
- Fixed an issue that restricted the range of report plus confidence unsure boundaries that could be typed manually
- Column preferences are now reset when changing the type of a question so that the question type-specific default column preferences are applied correctly
- Question preview statistics for multiple choice questions with only one answer work again
- Restrict the maximum number of recent events so that it does not exceed Elasticsearch limits
- Fixed an issue that caused the order of answers within a question to appear reverted after a change
- Text in context now works correctly in report plus terms
- Do not allow an age at time of event filter on a report plus term to be based on the extracted start/end date fields, as those fields are not available during the age at time of event calculation
- Sheet names in exported CSV and Excel files are now guaranteed to be unique
- The term preview no longer erroneously indicates that there are no results while results are still being loaded
- Document-level relative date filters are now supported in the term preview
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from accessing the CTcue Hub
- Fixed an issue that prevented projects from being duplicated
- Fixed an issue where deprecated categories (from V2) would not be ignored correctly and cause an error in question preview
- Fixed an issue that prevented logs from being written in specific cases