Click here to read extended release notes on our Community Forum.
- Every user can now enable data validation features. This allows for filtering in the validation table. For example on multiple choice questions for patients with results to a particular answer. In addition, it allows you to validate question results. Default labels are ‘pending’ and ‘valid’, but you can customize the labels and add your own.
- The login page has been re-designed
- When the app get's updated, we now show a notification when you log in
- Project can now have tags. Tags can only be created by admins but can be applied to a project by any user with access to its settings
- There is now an indicator in the logo if the application runs on an acceptance server
- In the admin user overview, a clock icon is shown for accounts that are about to expire or have expired.
- In the admin project overview, a calendar icon is shown for projects that have enabled scheduled search and/or export. You can also filter for projects with an active schedule.
- As an admin viewing projects that aren't your own, there is a 'viewing as admin' pill in the page header
- Admins can now set an expiry date on data permissions
- Admins can now set a custom URL for account requests
- Admins can now include a custom message in the email that will be sent to new users.
- Admins can now prevent users from creating projects
- Admins can now prevent users from exporting results
- Various improvements to user account status management, including more clear account status messages, manual and automated account deactivation options, and instant account reactivation.
- Synonym explanation has been improved to include any/all/none
- Report plus relevance is better explained
- Numeric patient identifiers are now allowed
- Fixed search on keywords through reports and forms that contained tabs (\t) and a fix to search for floating dashes (-) is being rolled out.
- The icon † for ‘deceased’ patients is now visible even if no "year of death" has been recorded in the hospital.
- Fixed an issue with disabled questions in combination with relative dates