Click here for extended release notes on our Community Forum.
- Event selection for ‘All result’ questions: You can choose to omit events from the export results if required. (This requires advanced data validation, but will soon be available for all CDC projects).
- Recent measurements: you can now apply an additional filter requirement for measurements, such that we verify the measurement value belongs to the ‘N’ most recent documents.
- Created Results: You can now update an existing result (single and multiple choice question only) and update its attributes.
- Reports plus in Patient Finder (experimental feature)
- Used filters for patient overviews are now saved while navigating between parts of the app
- File sharing for Consultant role
- We've changed our data model in the switch to ElasticSearch7. This means daily/weekly data updates will be much faster. As a user you can expect faster auto-completion, term preview, question preview, etc.
- In advanced data validation, you can now change the question validation label directly from the table overview. In addition, we've fixed an issue with collaborator permissions for data validation and setting labels
- CTcue is now available in many more languages: Czech, German, English US, English GB, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch
- Export to connectors now show improved export progress
- We now show application limits throughout the app (maximum number of terms/questions/patients). These limits were already active but not shown.
- Report and concept snippets and highlighted keywords have seen a number of improvements:
- Full report texts are now highlighted as well
- (Blue) concept highlights and (yellow) content filter highlights can co-exist in the same text.
- Snippets are now created from sets of nearby keywords, providing a cleaner overview and reduced snippet size.
- Keywords with special characters (such as those found in the German, French and Czech languages) are now highlighted correctly.
- A bug around changing workflows has been resolved
- You can now also select the ID column in combined columns
- A bug around incorrect columns being exported has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue with certain date fields for administrative categories
- Fixed an issue with advanced data validation, where saving reports containing specific characters would result in an error
- Avoid duplicated nested events
- Various bugfixes related to the CTcue Hub