- You can use "today" with your date filters.
- Bulk date filters in CDC can be named. In addition, info on "between" filters should be clearer in the list.
- Age at time of event: You can now search for events in relation to the persons age. For example, they had to be >18 years old at time of an appointment.
- Fixed an issue when leaving additional tabs open, they would get an error screen due to inactivity, instead of being redirected to the login page.
- Disabled terms in combination with relative dates in patient finder is now possible.