- You can enable and disable filters, so during live preview it's easier to see the impact of not having a certain filter.
- You can now use "today" with your date filters
- Relative dates have been optimized: We're fetching more accurate. As a benefit this also improves the performance. (We're continuing to work on relative date performance in the next releases)
- You can now disable filters during live preview, so it's easier to tune your search values
- The cohort term validation now have patient counts
- Fixed an issue with grouping of dates in the bulk date filter dropdown
- The relative date margin is now calculated to an actual date, instead of showing "+3 months"
- Highlights will not dissapear when viewing the entire report
- Patient ID collumn will not dissapear after page refresh
- There are now more informative warning/error messages related to the CTcue Hub
- Autocompletion results should be more stable while typing
- Form answer search is taken into account during legacy project import
- Fixed an issue where multiple open tabs could cause the user to get an error page
Patient data updates
- The following fields have been added to patients: `main care physician`, `place_of_birth` and `country_of_birth`.